10-Week Interactive ADHD Healing Workshop
By Linda Artis
- Frustrated trying to handle your elementary school child with ADHD?
- Struggling to get through each day?
- Confused about whether or not your child has food sensitivities or toxin overload?
- Stop trying to do this alone! I mean it! Allow me and other moms to help guide you through your struggles and implement natural solutions that really work!
Sign up Today for Our
10-Week Online ADHD Workshop
Tuesday’s from Noon until 1pm EST
March 6 – May 8, 2018
Why should I attend?
- Learn how to eliminate ADHD symptoms through natural approaches.
- Connect with other moms with elementary school ADHD children
- The author will guide you through a step-by-step approach to discovering the cause of your child’s ADHD symptoms. Bonus material will include various discipline techniques designed specifically for ADHD children.
- Eliminate symptoms instead of covering them up with medications that can have nasty side effects.
- Ask questions specific to your child regarding natural approaches to eliminating ADHD symptoms.
- Access to the ADHD Healing Facebook Group to have questions answered during and after the course.
How will I connect?
We use a technology called Zoom, so everyone can see each other and the meeting can be more personal. If you are not technology savvy, please don’t worry. We have a set of very easy instructions to follow and will even walk you through the connection process personally if necessary. You will need a computer (preferable) and Wi-Fi access or a smartphone to connect.
Who Should Attend?
Moms with ADHD elementary school children looking for alternatives to medication.
What is the Investment?
You will be investing a total of $50. You will also be investing an hour of your time each week, interacting with the author and other moms with ADHD children. BONUS: Receive a free copy of the award-winning book titled Healing Our ADHD Children written by Linda Artis, including free shipping in the continental U.S.
What if my child is already on ADHD medication?
You can still participate in the sessions, help your child to become more healthy, and then work with your physician to slowly wean your child off of the medications if both of you agree that is the right thing to do.
What is the content of each of the sessions?
|Week 1||Introductions and Overview|
|Week 2||We start with vitamin and mineral deficiencies and address these with kid friendly supplementation. Without key minerals like magnesium and zinc (which are typically lacking in ADHD children), your child’s body is not able to detox properly. This can lead to all sorts of health issues.|
|Week 3||Next is a series of suggestions designed to eliminate toxins from your child’s environment. There are over 80,000 chemicals in use today in the United States alone.|
|Week 4||Drinking water can add unnecessary chemicals that your child ingests every day such as chlorine, BPA, and floride. A review of water filtration and drinking habits can eliminate many of these chemicals.|
|Week 5||We are in preparation this week to start a children’s version of an elimination diet. We are removing a number of the most offending foods including gluten, casein, food dyes, and preservatives. We will prepare some snacks this week to see what our children like and don’t like.|
|Week 6||On the first week of the elimination diet, I will be answering lots of questions about what your child can eat on the diet and what is restricted, although a complete list is published in the book. There will be a lot of sharing this week on how things are going.|
|Week 7||As we move into the second week of the elimination diet, we will be adding back chocolate (yeah!), corn, and eggs. This will help out with the extra snacks that can be served, and if you make the Chocolate Bark recipe, you will be adding lots of good Omega 3s from nuts (as long as your child is not allergic to these). Eggs are also versatile and inexpensive, as long as your child does not display a sensitivity to these.|
|Week 8||Lots of things to add back this week, looking for food sensitivity reactions and documenting everything in a journal. The big one is casein, which is an ingredient found in milk.|
|Week 9||On the last week of the diet we will add back sugar and gluten. The majority of children who have been through this process display many physical reactions to gluten, including stomach aches, diarrhea, and lots of gas. We have found that almost all ADHD children are gluten sensitive. Hear more about why that is the case and how to easily avoid gluten.|
|Week 10||This is a wrap-up week and what to do next. Review of the next chapters on discipline specifically for ADHD children as well as other interventions such as the use of CBD oil, other essential oils, Love and Logic classes, and Calm Parenting CDs.|
If I am interested, what should I do?
- Click the Register Now button below to sign up.
- You will receive a confirmation and instructions on how to setup Zoom.
- You will receive your copy of the book Healing Our ADHD Children within 10 days.
- Test your Zoom setup and let us know if you encounter any problems or need personal help.
- Connect online at Noon and each of the following weeks at the same time.
- Access the ADHD Healing Group on Facebook, ask questions, answer questions, and become part of the growing community of moms healing their children’s ADHD symptoms naturally.